Re: [opensuse-buildservice] lost sync with server
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:42:51 +0100
Am Montag, 19. März 2012, 17:26:57 schrieb Denis Pynkin:
On Monday 19 March 2012 15:03:33 Adrian Schröter wrote:

I do not see how your patch makes a difference. Could you please debug it a
bit deeper and explain exactly what got lost where ?

The problem is in get/post methods.
With newer POST method all parameters from http-request body are ignored and
backend always receives only "/lastevents" string cutted by api without any
additional parameters. So backend always answer 'lost sync with server' to
slave OBS instance. The problem disappeared if 'pass_to_backend' is called
without parameter 'path'.
I am not sure if my fix is done in right way but it works.

k, I found it. current 2.3/master branch contains a fix and test case. New
packages
will come these days.

(api.opensuse.org was not affected due to an optimization trick in our login
proxy).

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH