Re: [opensuse-buildservice] copy/move package inclusive commit history
  • From: Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:14:35 +0100
On 03/14/2012 12:35 PM, Ruediger Meier wrote:
Hi,

is it possible to copy or move a package between projects without losing
commit history?
The short answer is 'no', but yes we want that and there should already
be a Fate request for that ;-)

@adrian: something for 2.4?

This would be quite awesome. For example, renaming packages in a devel
project for openSUSE:Factory wouldn't need a delete and a submit request
to Factory anymore, one would be sufficient. /me dreams of a rename
requests ;-)
--
Viele Grüße,
Sascha Peilicke