Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
On 12.03.2012 18:26, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Thomas Schmidt<tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-12-12 11:44]:

Please check the new search at:
http://software.opensuse.org/search/find
and see an example app page here:
http://software.opensuse.org/package/kopete

Please let me know what you think of the current state.

Very nice and everything is presented rather than having to specify
looking for other than the main repo's. Perhaps a notice/warning for the
unknowing about the stability/experimental characteristics of the not
*main* repo's, maybe even a *tagging* of the repo's that are *not*
main-line supported??

I added such a warning now, with the option for the user to skip it the next
time.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)