Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: mozilla:yasm - Broken signatures
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Wolfgang Rosenauer
<wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is a build dependency only. The packages never should have been
published in the repo but somehow they leaked a year ago.
But I've never heard that it needed as a runtime dependency.
Could you check why it would be needed?

I think it may have been because I updated everything in the repo. I
did try manually updating a few times, but I'm not sure those times it
failed because of yasm (I was having GPG key issues too).

The last time I'm positive I updated everything, so I'll blame that.

Thanks