[opensuse-buildservice] mozilla:yasm - Broken signatures
I was trying to update firefox on an old 11.1 installation. I found
that the mozilla project in OBS contains 11.1, so I set it up and
started updating.

The "yasm" in that project is failing to install (only yasm),
complaining about bad signatures. I did a full refresh to make sure I
had the latest GPG keys (I had some expired ones), and it's still
broken. Can someone trigger a rebuild please? (it might get fixed with
a rebuild).