[opensuse-buildservice] wine-devel-32bit in home:RedDwarf not available to x86_64 build
Marcus was kind enough to add a wine-devel-32bit subpackage that is
now available in Factory. Because of this now my lmms x86-64 build has
VST support. To support it also in 12.1 I linked the wine package from
the devel project to my home repo. I even added the "ExportFilter:
^wine.*\.i586.rpm$ . x86_64" line to my prjconf, even if I guess it is
inherited from the openSUSE:12.1 prjconf. But home:RedDwarf/lmms in
openSUSE_12.1/x86_64 is still in the unresolvable state because it
can't find wine-devel-32bit.
So... what I'm doing wrong?