Re: [opensuse-buildservice] where to submit packages for the bug fix update
On 03/05/2012 01:42 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:

We are in the process of changing our maintenance work flow atm.
You created the sources in the new and correct way, but you submitted to
the old project (what is still correct atm).

Please submit it by specifing the package name in the target:

osc sr home:toganm:branches:OBS_Maintained:shorewall \
shorewall.openSUSE_12.1_Update \
openSUSE:12.1:Update:Test \
shorewall

A more detailed mail for the new process with updated instructions
will follow in the next days.

Thanks I have resubmitted as suggested hope it gets through this time

Togan