Re: [opensuse-buildservice] where to submit packages for the bug fix update
On 03/04/2012 04:51 PM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 09:06:48PM +0100, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
Hi Lars,

On 03/03/2012 08:47 PM, Lars Müller wrote:
On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 08:18:00PM +0100, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
hi I'm trying to maintain a package which I have branched using osc
mbranch once I fix the issue which project do I send the submitrequest
ie in my case the package to be fixed is for openSUSE 12.1 according to
<http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Package_maintenance#Submit_your_changes>
I should osc sr openSUSE:12.1:Update:Test not being sure I did via webui
and it submitted to openSUSE:Maintenance which for some reason doesn't
feel right

If you branched it from openSUSE:12.1 please file the submit request
against openSUSE:12.1:Update:Test

Thanks done

(this will change in the future ... your original request was which we
will start to use in some weeks (some>=2)

My submit request was declined with the following message which I don't
understand I had submitted the package with the following command

osc sr openSUSE:12.1:Update:Test

and here is the decline mail. So what is the correct way ?

State of submit-request #107900 was changed by BenniBrunner:

review -> declined

Comment:
Wrong package name. Please do osc submitreq SOURCEPRJ SOURCEPKG
DESTPRJ DESTPKG

https://build.opensuse.org/request/diff/107900

Source
project: home:toganm:branches:OBS_Maintained:shorewall
package: shorewall.openSUSE_12.1_Update
revision: 13a03633551dd7512fe5b2022baa7193

Target:
project: openSUSE:12.1:Update:Test
package: shorewall.openSUSE_12.1_Update

Thanks