Re: [opensuse-buildservice] where to submit packages for the bug fix update
On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 08:18:00PM +0100, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
hi I'm trying to maintain a package which I have branched using osc
mbranch once I fix the issue which project do I send the submitrequest
ie in my case the package to be fixed is for openSUSE 12.1 according to
<http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Package_maintenance#Submit_your_changes>
I should osc sr openSUSE:12.1:Update:Test not being sure I did via webui
and it submitted to openSUSE:Maintenance which for some reason doesn't
feel right

If you branched it from openSUSE:12.1 please file the submit request
against openSUSE:12.1:Update:Test

If you branched if from a different location please file the submit
request against the location you branched from and ask the maintainers
to pass the package sources to openSUSE:12.1:Update:Test

Please ensure to add a chnagelog line like this

- Fix foo bar handling in lala(); (bnc#123456).

to the <package_name>.changes file. If you have a bnc ID at hand. The
'osc vc' subcommand is of some help here.

This type of reference is useful for the build.openSUSE.org integration.

Unfortunately I'm not able to find an example at the moment below
https://build.openSUSE.org/home/my_work

Cheers,

Lars
--