Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %make_install in Evergreen_11.1
On Thursday 01 March 2012, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
Hi

There would be some way to make spec files without the BuildRoot tag
and using the %make_install macro build against Evergreen_11.1? I
have been playing with the prjconf but I was unable to define the
macro only for pre-11.2 distros (no %if's after "Macros:"?)

I always use this one in any spec file, seems to be the most portable
way:
%{?make_install} %{!?make_install:make install DESTDIR=%{buildroot}}

cu,
Rudi