Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How do I unmark packages as a devel project?
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 07:28:56PM +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
On 02/26/2012 01:26 PM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 08:43:12AM +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
After continually getting multimedia packages that I was working on in
home:plater, messed up by other submissions I had the bright idea to make
the package the devel project of the multimedia:libs package.
Unfortunately
I can't delete or "undevel" the package and with my current situation I'm
not on line enough to manage this either.
Which package and which direction?
One example is "home:plater libkate" is the devel project for
"multimedia:libs libkate", I'm not quilte sure of which packages I also did
this to before I realised that there wasn't an undevel command. I'm sure
I've done it to a few more packages as well.

Run:
osc meta pkg -e multimedia:libs libkate

and remove this line:
<devel project="home:plater" package="libkate"/>

(so basically the devel project is in the one where it points from.)

I am leaving the locking part to others ;)

Ciao, Marcus