Re: [opensuse-buildservice] macro to get current build project
On Saturday 25 February 2012, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Saturday 2012-02-25 11:32, Ruediger Meier wrote:
Hi,

is there a macro to get the current build project?
I'd like to have a string like "SLE_11_SP1" available within spec
file.

What exactly for? The answer would depend on that :)

I need it within %install and %files, something like

%install
cp xyz.tar.xz %{buildroot}/releases/SLE_11_SP1/

%files release-tarball
/releases/SLE_11_SP1/xyz.tar.xz

Of course I will not use it for official distributed rpms.
I want to build "make dist" tar balls on OBS and ship them within
sub-package "*-release-tarball".
unrpm should sort the tarballs from different projects into meaningful
subdirs.

I found that %distribution is amlost what I need but I need to sed it to
make it a nice path.

cu,
Rudi