[opensuse-buildservice] $bconf->{'debuginfo'} ?
  • From: Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:16:33 +0100
Hi,

In src/backend/bs_sched the line

my $debuginfo = $bconf->{'debuginfo'};

refers to a variable $bconf->{'debuginfo'}. According to my
understanding this value is to be read from the build config but I
found no code that would ever write something in there that would make
this variable to become 1. Could someone just tell me how I could
reproduce a situation that this value would evaluate to 1? Or is this
just some legacy code that could just be read as:

my $debuginfo = 0;

?

Robert