Re: [opensuse-buildservice] are builds stopped or stuck on the build service ? , many are showing red
On 20 January 2012 07:05, doiggl-at-velocitynet.com.au wrote:

- are builds stopped or stuck on the build service ?

The quickest way to get info in such cases is IRC (#obs at freenode).
You don't even have the repeat the FAQ, the channel subject says:

"Schedulers scanning all projects atm"

I don't know what exactly was/is the issue behind that, but if it's
mentioned in the channel subject, I'm confident that the Suse guys are
doing their best to get it moving again.

I mean moving from the naive end users point of view, of course. No
doubts that things are moving under the hood, but in such cases it seems
that OBS is a bit suffering from its own success. Too big for quick
recovery.

Uwe Geuder
Nomovok Ltd.
Tampere, Finland