Re: [opensuse-buildservice] API server database migration fails (unstable upgrades)
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 08:48:03 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011, 00:22:38 schrieb Mikhail Zabaluev:
Hi,

I've been working with an OBS installation from
openSUSE:Tools:Unstable, and went through several upgrades.
During each upgrade, I am instructed to run the database migration
scripts. For the API server database, it always failed with this
error.

Mysql::Error: Table 'api_production.issue_trackers' doesn't exist: ALTER
TABLE ` issue_trackers` ADD `kind` ENUM('bugzilla', 'cve', 'fate', 'trac',
'launchpad', 'sourceforge') AFTER `name`

This table should have been created either by "rake db:setup" when you
installed a fresh 2.2 release or via the migration from 28th July.

Do you have an idea, when you did a fresh setup of this database ?

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH