[opensuse-buildservice] KDE:Distro:Factory priority
  • From: Nico Kruber <lists.nico.k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 00:19:23 +0100
is it possible, that the build priority of KDF has been reduced some time ago
for all distros but openSUSE:Factory?

it takes ages to fully build and publish, nowadays - and I still see lots of
"scheduled" packages...
even packages in my own home project get scheduled in more easily

I'm asking because I'd like to get 4.7.4 since it fixes so many annoying bugs -
and I saw, the packages went into the repo almost a week ago but didn't get
build yet :(

Regards
Nico Kruber