[opensuse-buildservice] Stuck in "scheduled"
Hi,

Looks like devel:languages:ruby:extensions rubygem-rack-protection and rubygem-thin are stuck in "scheduled" mode. Can someone please kick things back into order?

I am using both packages in another project where I get an "unresolvable" error for factory. Before I ask the maintainers in devel:languages:ruby:extensions to take a look at this it would be great to reproduce the problem in this project ;)

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx