[opensuse-buildservice] Request help with Web OBS
Hi,

I have been trying to compile some items against ubuntu 10.04 for
some weeks now and had some initial help from Adrian (thanks!) who
helped me get the other distros I was working on going. 10.04, however
is causing me great pain. I looked at other projects that were/are
compiling against 10.04 (and seemed to be working) and noted what
I had identified as a potential problem existed amongst those projects
as well, and they still completed. Thus I looked at the logs further and
have identified other areas that maybe problematic... I am adding
examples of both with hopes that someone would/could identify what I
am messing up.

preinstalling login...
ar: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
tar: control.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
tar: data.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
preinstalling initramfs-tools...
ar: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
tar: control.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
tar: data.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
preinstalling initscripts...
ar: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
tar: control.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
tar: data.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
installing autotools-dev
dpkg-deb: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing .init_b_cache/autotools-dev.deb (--install):
subprocess dpkg-deb --control returned error exit status 127
.init_b_cache/autotools-dev.deb
exit ...
[ 19.242305] System halted.

Thanks in advance,