[opensuse-buildservice] branching package from another project
Hi. I have a question about "branching package from another project" feature.
I wonder how i should work out the following scenario:
I branched a package "sonic-visualiser" [1] from "multimedia:apps" project [2]
It builds successfully for Factory repository, but to build it for
openSUSE_11.4 i had to branch newer versions of "raptor" and "redland"
packages from project "X11:common:Factory" into my branch of
"multimedia:apps" project (it become
"home:rwman:branches:multimedia:apps").

So now can i submit these newer "raptor" and "redland" packages to
"multimedia:apps" project?
I wonder if it is aginst some project policies, or just does not work
this way...

===
1: sonic-visualizer package -
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=sonic-visualiser&project=home%3Arwman%3Abranches%3Amultimedia%3Aapps