Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANNOUNCE: OBS gitorious.org => github.com move .... DONE!
Le mercredi 19 octobre 2011 à 16:22 +0200, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
As announced earlier on this list, we have moved OBS and all offical related
modules from gitorious.org to github.com.

The new anonymous git url is git://github.com/openSUSE/$MODULE
Some of the modules got renamed during this move:

build-service => open-build-service
sign => obs-sign
build => obs-build
shared-resources => obs-shared-resources (Not needed anymore since OBS 2.3)
themes => opensuse-themes

Not renamed, but moved modules are:
* osc
* osc2
* hermes
* software-o-o

Of course no commit, branch, tag or credential is lost.

We did not moved older unmaintained or inofficial modules. In case you want to
get your repo moved as well, please speak up.

You can either do a new clone from github or change the origin URL in your
local clone with the following commands:

git rename origin gitorious.org

this should be
git remote rename origin gitorious.org

git remote set-url origin git://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service.git

This won't work if you renamed your branch before, you need to create a
new remote branch before (or just change the url for "origin", without
renaming it).

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE