Re: [opensuse-buildservice] need help with OBS feature request (xz compressed sources)
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:37:32 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011, 13:12:36 schrieb Ruediger Meier:
Hi,

Regarding https://features.opensuse.org/312439
"spec files should support xz compressed sources per default"

I'd like to have xz capable tar/xz packages per default available for
old distros on OBS. (useforbuild only, not published).
Who is the man who could do that?

We will not exchange packages in the frozen distributions. We always
only offer there the official released state by the manfactuar.

It is fine of course when people do build against your repos because of that.

bye
adrian

There are ready to use packages in
home:rudi_m
(compiled from original Base:System sources)

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=xz&project=home%3Arudi_m
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=tar&project=home%3Arudi_m

cu,
Rudi