Re: [opensuse-buildservice] compiler flags issue on openSUSE 11.2 (gcc4.4.1) and factory
sorry, I am only getting back to this now:

the log is here

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=msktutil&project=home%3Adipe&repository=openSUSE_Factory

then I tried this because all previous versions works....but it made
no difference

%build
export SUSE_ASNEEDED=0
%if 0%{?suse_version} > 1140
export SUSE_ASNEEDED=1
%endif

configure: WARNING: com_err.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by
the preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: com_err.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
checking for com_err.h... yes
checking heim_err.h usability... no
checking heim_err.h presence... no
checking for heim_err.h... no
checking heimdal/heim_err.h usability... no
checking heimdal/heim_err.h presence... no
checking for heimdal/heim_err.h... no
checking sasl.h usability... no
checking sasl.h presence... no
checking for sasl.h... no
checking sasl/sasl.h usability... yes
checking sasl/sasl.h presence... yes
checking for sasl/sasl.h... yes
checking for krb5_init_context in -lkrb5... yes
checking for ldap_initialize in -lldap... yes
checking whether com_err.h needs extern "C"... configure: error:
Couldn't get error_message to work.
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.oghOba (%build)

RPM build errors:
Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.oghOba (%build)
[ 97.238756] SysRq : Power Off
[ 98.763167] Power down.