Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packaging dpkg as .deb
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:30:30 +0200
Am Montag, 17. Oktober 2011, 12:19:32 schrieb Nasa:
Hi,

I have been trying to create a .deb package
of the most recent version of dpkg. It isn't going
so well. I noted the following errors from the log
that maybe relevent...

-----
preinstalling bash...
ar: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory tar: control.tar.gz: Cannot open: No
such file or directory

This is from you worker host. It means your local tools are not runable since
basic libs are missing.

Try to unpack any tar ball first to verify what kind of breakage you have
there.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH