Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Installing on Mandriva via OBS repo
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:29:21 +0200
Am Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011, 02:14:51 schrieb alexander barakin:
On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 23:53, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
okay, I will add this functionality to the publisher.

thank you

How is signing suppose to work ?

i am not an expert in this question·
as far as i know, the keys that are signed packages, just lay down in
the repository·

According to our POV this would be a security issue, because mirrors could
block security updates or include official old packages with known security
issues.

However I will just skip it for now for hdlist mode.

maybe this script will be helpful:
http://code.google.com/p/edumandriva-experimental/source/browse/trunk/eduman
driva_repo/makeedm it creates a repository for edumandriva.ru, educational
russian fork of mandriva·
unfortunately, the comments there in russian, but if something is not
clear at all, you can ask the author (Alexander Kazancev), for example
in ml cooker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (of course there are other mandriva
experts)·
archive and instructions how to (un)subscribe:
http://lists.mandriva.com/cooker/

It would be great if you could find out about this more. I don't want to spend
my time on subscribing & reading there, sorry.

thanks
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH