[opensuse-buildservice] Problems compiling programs due to tar/libz.so.1 issues
Hi,

I am trying to compile some items using a build target
of ubuntu 10.04. However, I am running into some errors
that prevent it from working. Specifically,

booting XEN kernel ...

ar: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
tar: control.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
tar: data.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

(repeated a number of times)

Can someone give me some insight to what is going on here. On the IRC channel
it
was mentioned that it could have something to do with the prjconf file. But
nothing was explained beyond that...

Thanks in advance,

Nasa