[opensuse-buildservice] Process for migrating OBS to a new server
We have a local OBS instance (openSUSE 11.2) and we are running
obs-server-2.1.10-1.1.i586

The plan is to move to a new server and migrate the OBS data to the new server.

* Note that we are not using an appliance.

The new server is running openSUSE 11.4 and we have installed
obs-server-2.1.11-4.5.x86_64 on that server.

What is the best way to migrate the data (OBS projects, etc.) across to the new
server. We've looked for any relevant documentation, but could not find
anything.

This is what we did to prototype the migration:

- rsync everything from oldserver:/srv/obs/* to newserver:/srv/obs
- mysqldump on old server and then on the new server 'mysql < dump.db'
- Bringup all OBS services on the new server.

Not sure if we have missed any steps or if there is a better way about going
about this.
Could you please point us to any related documentation or describe the proper
process for the scenario described above.

Thanks,

Mal