Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Please add something to to the .dsc file of the Centos/RHEL repository for "Expansion errors"
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 18:29:46 +0200
Am Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011, 22:10:26 schrieb Gris Ge:
Hi team,

I got an error for my personal repo home:cathay4t:kde-rhel6
==
have choice for qt-devel needed by phonon-devel: qt-devel qt3-devel

Prefer: -qt3-devel

is added to RedHat:RHEL-6 project. so the choice should go away.

==

I have fixed my problem by adding "Prefer: xinetd" to project config.

Base on your wiki,
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Tips_and_Tricks

"the long term fix is to write a mail to opensuse-buildservice
mailinglist and ask to add one of the files to the .dsc file of the
repository, so other packages with the same problem can be fixed
automatically."

It seems your guys have some magic to fix it automatically for other
packages.

Thanks.
Best regards.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH