Re: [opensuse-buildservice] publish i586 packages to x86_64 repo
On 06/10/11 14:47, Praveen_Paladugu@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I remember reading about OBS being capable of publishing the packages built
exclusively for i586 architecture on x86_64 repositories as well or vice
versa. But this requires a particular tag to be added to the spec file.

I am building master-boot-code package, which is built exclusively for i586
architecture. I need this package to be published to x86_64 repository as
well after the build.

I am not able to remember the tag :(. Could someone help me find the related
information/docs?

You dont, if there is no x86_64 package available zypp will take a i586
one with no trouble, see your own system

rpm -q master-boot-code