Re: [opensuse-buildservice] publish i586 packages to x86_64 repo

On 10/06/2011 01:47 PM, Praveen_Paladugu@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I remember reading about OBS being capable of publishing the packages built
exclusively for i586 architecture on x86_64 repositories as well or vice versa.
But this requires a particular tag to be added to the spec file.

I am building master-boot-code package, which is built exclusively for i586
architecture. I need this package to be published to x86_64 repository as well
after the build.

I am not able to remember the tag :(. Could someone help me find the related
information/docs?

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_baselibs.conf

Thanks coolo for the pointer ;)

Tech Lead