Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SUSE developers are contradicting themselves?
Am 01.10.2011 23:04, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
On 01/10/11 18:12, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I created a spec-file using rpmdev-newspec (I think the programm´s
> called so.) and used this to build packages with OBS.
>
> Now the situation is, that the packages failed to build. I checked the
> logfile and it told me, that there wasn´t any valid group for the
> program.*But* the created spec-template didn´t have such group category.
>
> Is it possible, that the SUSE devs contratic themselves, or is the fault
> located on my site?
>
> thanks for your help!
There is a bug somewhere, to answer your question, RPM groups are
deprecated, do not include one in your package.

thanks for your response, but the logfile seems to want a group. I started a fresh build _with_ a group and the logfile didn´t complained about it anymore. Now, I started another build _without_ a group and will post the two logfiles in another mail.

thanks,
Kim

--
-o) Kim Leyendecker
/\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE