[opensuse-buildservice] SUSE developers are contradicting themselves?
Hello all,

I created a spec-file using rpmdev-newspec (I think the programm´s called so.) and used this to build packages with OBS.

Now the situation is, that the packages failed to build. I checked the logfile and it told me, that there wasn´t any valid group for the program. *But* the created spec-template didn´t have such group category.

Is it possible, that the SUSE devs contratic themselves, or is the fault located on my site?

thanks for your help!

Kim

--
-o) Kim Leyendecker
/\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE