[opensuse-buildservice] Re: using intel icc for build
On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 19:27:50 +0200
Rüdiger Meier <sweet_f_a@xxxxxx> wrote:

On Saturday 10 September 2011, Roger Luedecke wrote:

How would you go about using Intels compiler in OBS anyway?

Intels icc is distributed as several rpm packages which installs
everything below /opt/intel.
Quick but dirty I would tar them together and write a spec file
simplified like this:

Name: icc-all

%build
unrpm all the intel rpms

%install
mv opt $BUILDROOT/

%files
%defattr(-,root,root,-)
/opt/intel/*

Then using BuildRequires icc-all for my packages.

Of course would be more comfortable to upload the original Intel rpms
somehow. Specially because the full icc installation is very large
(~2.6G).

cu,
Rudi
Hi
Binary blobs aren't allowed on OBS....

Why not download and run your own obs instance, then you can do what
you like?

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 11.4 (x86_64) Kernel 2.6.37.6-0.7-desktop