[opensuse-buildservice] Unable to connect to API host error
Hello all,

I'm setting up a new OBS 2.1.11 instance using apache2 w/ vhosts as specified
in
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/build-service/blobs/raw/master/dist/README.SETUP
. When I access https://localhost , I get the message:

OBS Web Interface Error:
Error Details:
Errorcode: 503
Message: Unable to connect to API host (localhost)

but if I access https://localhost:444 , the OBS API page comes up fine (after a
login prompt). I added the line

127.0.0.1 api

to my /etc/hosts file but this doesn't seem to make any difference.

(Note: the
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/build-service/blobs/raw/master/dist/README.SETUP
differs from the /usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/README.SETUP installed by the
ops-api package. The one from the package instructs to use lighttpd instead of
apache2. My other OBS 2.1.4 instance is using lighttpd and it's all working
fine.)

Any ideas? Thanks in advance,

Ann