Re: [opensuse-buildservice] prjconf not working as expected
Hi,

On 8/24/2011 at 03:40 AM, in message <20110824094044.GA7770@xxxxxxx>,
Michael
Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 06:12:11PM -0600, Troy Telford wrote:
I've been trying to figure this one out: I have my own instance of OBS,
and have the following line in my prjconf (for CentOS 6)

Required: redhat-rpm-config

That should work.

I realize the official ones on build.opensuse.org use:
Substitute: python python redhat-rpm-config

Which means that it only gets added if "python" is BuildRequired.

My question is why "Required: redhat-rpm-config" doesn't work - when
the buildroot is finished, and the RPM is about to start, I get the
following error:

Maybe some other package obsoletes it, when you look at the build log,
does it get installed?

I also have my own instance w/ a CentOS 6 repo. I modifed the prjconf to add
"Required: redhat-rpm-config" and comment out "Substitute: python python
redhat-rpm-config". My package still builds fine.

Regards,

Ann

Cheers,
Michael.