[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:50:19 +0200
present: speilicke, mls, adrian

Topics:
* passenger stability issues on build.opensuse.org
* End-User interface integration
* OBS 2.3 state
* ci.opensuse.org state

passenger stability issues on build.opensuse.org

Passenger dies due to SIGABRT signals. Assumption is that logrotate
scripts are causing this.

However, other instances don't have the problem even with similar setup,
so we want to find out what the trigger and real bug is.

End-User interface integration
==============================

On going work on improved package installation web interface. We need to meet
with the boosters after openSUSE conference to make the implementation not
.opensuse.org specific and to avoid double implementations.

OBS 2.3 state
=============
We need to:
- check state about delta rpm generation and implement delta generation
against :GA (mls)
- implement splitting of repositories for debug packages (mls)
- check that "createrepo --update" is doing the right thing, just extending
the meta files
and not regenerate them which would break partial syncs (mls)
- reimport :Update for 11.3 and 11.4 according to Dirks specs (adrian

Still 17 FIXMEs to go, 11 for 2.2 features and 6 for 2.3.

ci.opensuse.org
- Support login for login proxy on med-term.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH