[opensuse-buildservice] access to log information from a linked project
Hello,

when working on a slave OBS connecting on a master OBS via the public
API (in my case Meego.com), the default model is to create an empty
project which is a simple links to the public API.

When you do so all log information for the packages which are accessed
via the link project to the public API are lost.

Carsten (see mail bellow sent on a MeeGo tool mailing list) shows that
the issue does not come from the API but rather from the way the link is
managed in OBS.

Is there a way to go around that problem the log info for a package via
a link project to a public API or should I file a bug ?

Thanks.

--
Dominig ar Foll
MeeGo TV

Hi,

Just noted a small misconception (that I had myself too):

"Public API do NOT provide log info and in that case revision info
will be empty"

Actually, it does, it's just that OBS can't figure out how to do it
over the link itself,a
try this:

curl http://api.meego.com/public/source/Trunk/acl/_history

BR