[opensuse-buildservice] Patching a specfile?
  • From: Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:02:06 -0600
I've got a number of packages I'm using the source service for.

I'm downloading both the tarball and specfile using the source service.

There is a problem, however: I need a few changes to the specfile to be able to actually build in OBS. (Things like %setup -n %{name} vs %setup -q)

Is there currently a way to have OBS apply a patch to a specfile before running the build?
--
Troy Telford