Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does SR with auto-delete work?
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Montag, 15. August 2011, 11:51:43 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:03 AM, aledr <matrixworkstation@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, it works, but package is deleted after an acceptance only.
After that you can update your local copy and it will be removed.

I'm talking about the Webui interface.

How do I "update" my local copy.

My assumption was it would disappear from the Webui interface after
acceptance with no user action from me.  My local disk version, I
don't expect to auto-delete.

Check your request via

osc api /request/$ID

It should contain the "cleanup" option, if you want to have it removed.

If it has it, but the request got not removed, we have a bug.

Adrian,

I just submitted 78981 and it does NOT have a "cleanup". I definitely
had the checkmark for "Remove local package if request is accepted"
checked.

Thus, there appears to be a bug in the WEBUI for creating the SR.

osc api /request/78981
<request id="78981">
<action type="submit">
<source project="home:gregfreemyer:Tools-for-forensic-boot-cd"
package="mac-robber" rev="3"/>
<target project="security" package="mac-robber"/>
<options>
<sourceupdate>1</sourceupdate>
</options>
</action>
<state name="new" who="gregfreemyer" when="2011-08-15T21:37:38"/>
<description>This is a trivial little program, but sleuthkit which I
also submitted has this listed as a dependency in the specfile.
</description>