Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Projects self-contained?
On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 5:07 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 10. August 2011, 11:00:10 schrieb Esztermann, Ansgar:
Hello List,

until recently, I had thought that projects within OBS are supposed to be
self-contained, i.e. packages must declare dependencies only on other
packages in the same project (or in the standard openSUSE repos). However,
I've now found a package in the science project that contains an outside
dependency. Have I been mistaken?

Yep. You can configure to build any repo to any other repo(s).

Adrian,

Can you do the same for a package. For instance I just submitted a
package to security that needs perl modules from D:L:P to actually
run.

I'd like to have the one-click install automatically add that repo too.

Greg