Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Projects self-contained?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:07:30 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 10. August 2011, 11:00:10 schrieb Esztermann, Ansgar:
Hello List,

until recently, I had thought that projects within OBS are supposed to be
self-contained, i.e. packages must declare dependencies only on other
packages in the same project (or in the standard openSUSE repos). However,
I've now found a package in the science project that contains an outside
dependency. Have I been mistaken?

Yep. You can configure to build any repo to any other repo(s).

SUSE Linux Products GmbH