Re: [opensuse-buildservice] link or aggregate?
On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Greg,

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You'll likely need to post a link to your project before anyone can help.

Here's a link to the package I'm trying to build.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=rt&project=home%3Adeadpoint

Darin,

I don't know if it's the "right" way to do it, but take a look at the
repos I used in:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=sleuthkit&project=home%3Agregfreemyer%3Abranches%3Ahome%3Agregfreemyer%3ATools-for-forensic-boot-cd

Note that I used the repositories-advanced selection from the webui to
select the 2 repositories that build directly against the
devel:lang:perl repos.

When you build against a devel repo like that, you automatically
inherit whatever repos it is building against.

So when I build against devel_languages_perl_openSUSE_11.4 I
automatically pull in openSUSE 11.4, but I don't have it listed in my
repo list.

I hope what I'm doing is supported. (I know it works).

Hope that helps,
Greg