Re: [opensuse-buildservice] link or aggregate?
On Saturday 06 August 2011 16:32:46 Darin Perusich wrote:
Hello,

I have a package I'm building that has a ton of dependencies from the
devel:/languages:/perl repository and from reading the build service
tips and tricks it would appear that using either _link or _aggregate
is the solution for handling the dependencies. Is there any example
documentation on how to accomplish this or can someone point at a
package which do this so I can review it?

Here you have plentry of documenation about links and aggregates, hope this
helps:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Tips_and_Tricks#link_and_aggregate
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,