Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing macro on CentOS 6 VM?
On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 05:29:54PM +0000, Cantor, Scott E. wrote:
On 8/4/11 3:05 AM, "Christian Kampka" <c.kampka@xxxxxx> wrote:

I believe the macro you are looking for is 0%{?centos_version} >= 600 ||
0%{?rhel_version} >= 600 .

I think these are OBS-specific? Definitely less ideal than simply getting
the macro that is built in to the OS to show up, since my specfiles
wouldn't work on customer machines for those doing rebuilds.

Please quote the ID of the bug you filed to allow us to track this
issue.

If there is no bug reported please add the following pointer to the
initial comment.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2011-08/msg00021.html

Classification (Product Line): openSUSE
Product: openSUSE.org

Component: BuildService

What happens if no bug gets filed? Then the issue does not exist. ;)

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]
Samba Team