Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Logo
On 08/ 3/11 07:07 PM, Robert Lihm wrote:
Hello All!

I made a new logo for the OBS [1]. The second variant in the PNG is mainly for
cases like e.g. ads, banners, etc. Where the logo is small/tiny.

Hope you like it ;-)
No - it's really ugly

/* Me thinks no engineer should be allowed to design logo and companies/communities should use something like 99design */

1) The font isn't readable and anyway it's a logo and probably shouldn't have that
2) The color is blah /* personal preference */

I don't mean to sound negative, but would rather be blunt and just save time on this discussion vs bikeshedding

./C