Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mysterious behaviour for linked configuration
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:04:26 +0200
On Thursday 21 July 2011 10:41:24 JAFFREZIC Xavier wrote:
I am encountering a strange behavior on my local OBS (2.2.80 version)

I have configured an "OBS setup" remote project which is pointing to :
<remoteurl>https://api.meego.com/public</remoteurl> then I have configured
a project with 2 local repository :
- One repository is defined as : <path project="MeeGo:Meego:1.1:Core"
repository="standard"/> - Second one is defines as : <path
project="MeeGo:MeeGo:1.2:oss" repository="standard"/>

The first one is not building and the second one is working well... Ok, I
found the explanation : If I go on the MeeGo OBS, I can see that in the
project name "MeeGo:1.1:Core", MeeGo is written with a big G ... In my
"path project", it written with a small "g" ... Fine then problem comes
here : Project name doesn't match !

Now let me explain what is strange :
Whatever the way I will try to change the "g" case, It is not taken in
account and it is replaced by a minus "g"

I have tried to use the web UI, and edit the file but at save time my change
are discarded I have tried "osc meta prj -e", but change is also discarded

I also tried to create another project from scratch paying attention this
to that but each time the "G" is replace by a "g"... - This doesn't occurs
at all for MeeGo:1.2:oss
- This also occurs for MeeGo:1.1:Core

Any solution ?

Not directly, but I created a test case reproducing the issue. I will fix it
later.

The real problem is that the project was initially accepted at all (because db
worked capital insensitive here). Maybe it helps to remove and to re-add the
repository in two seperate steps, but I am not sure.
Otherwise just fixing in MySQL is possible ....

-- Disclaimer ------------------------------------
Ce message ainsi que les eventuelles pieces jointes constituent une
correspondance privee et confidentielle a l'attention exclusive du
destinataire designe ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire du
present message ou une personne susceptible de pouvoir le lui delivrer, il
vous est signifie que toute divulgation, distribution ou copie de cette
transmission est strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par
erreur, nous vous remercions d'en informer l'expediteur par telephone ou de
lui retourner le present message, puis d'effacer immediatement ce message
de votre systeme.

*** This e-mail and any attachments is a confidential correspondence
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering the
disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
the sender by phone or by replying this message, and then delete this
message from your system.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH