Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Package is not used for building in my project
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:05:43 +0200
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Did the build service change some defaults? I have packaged new systemd and
new udev in my project - and systemd builds against the old udev and not the
one in the project.

This is project "home:a_jaeger:branches:openSUSE:Factory". "Use for build" is
enabled in the webui.

I cleaned the configs up already but it's not helping at all.

What's wrong ?

openSUSE:Factory has this:
<useforbuild>
<disable repository="snapshot"/>
</useforbuild>

I'd guess that's inherited. Try building for standard instead.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel