[opensuse-buildservice] OBS remote instances using api.opensuse.org
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:40:13 +0200

Hi,

we changed the streaming of binary data in api.opensuse.org public controller.
Our hope is that the new method works way more reliant and faster than the old
one.
(Using the apache mod_xforward module instead of doing it in a ruby loop).

Please keep an your instances and tell use if you observe any change.

Our remote test instances here are working great of course :)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH