Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS mobile: project / package view changes
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:22:42 +0200
Am Wednesday, 29. June 2011, 21:06:23 schrieb Dirk Müller:
On Monday 27 June 2011, Adrian Schröter wrote:

<project name="foo" quality="stable">
that would already block all remote instances to use this project.

Why? just because we can't publish a proper DTD and make the xml parser use
the version that this public instance is providing?

yes and because our backend code is picky and blocks jobs with unknown
informations.

So far we seperated critical informations for the build process in the xml meta
data
and additional data in the attributes (or where different write permissions
exist).

One can argue for a new concept here, but we should seperate in any case build
relevant
data from pure additional data to avoid api breakage and to avoid unneeded
events to the
backend (No need for scheduler runs on attribute changes for example).

SUSE Linux Products GmbH