Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Feedback on OBS Private instance installation at Renault Automotive
On 2011-06-24 Andrew wrote:
So using that setup you could e.g.

1) Checkout a current OBS project
2) Edit one simple thing like 1 line of code, build option, etc
3) Build the new package with your minor change?

I've been looking for a simple, not complicated, solution to do that
for a while.

That is what cloning of a project is for, it's darn easy... Even I can
do it :D

Xavier has build an internal OBS setup for their own software at Renault
and has been friendly enough to contribute to our documentation where he
found flaws.

I'm pretty darn glad it worked out for them and happy to see Xavier
intends to fix the wiki pages up further.

Xavier, if you have any needs or wants from the Buildservice, you should
consider visiting the openSUSE conference where OBS will of course play
a major role!

Greetings,
Jos
< Previous Next >