[opensuse-buildservice] Maintaining packages; trigger source download
I've submitted some packages to the obs. The packages have been accepted for
inclusion into server:php:applications; now my status for the packages is:

Package server:php:applications/mediawiki-texv, php5-pear-pel:

- I've been added as user (without roles)

- I can submit updates and accept requests to mediawiki-texvc

- I can not trigger a source-download (that's why the package fails)

Package server:php:applications/mediawiki, php5-pear-channel-pearhub :

- I've not been added as user

Q: Why is my user handled differently?

Q: How can the source-download be triggered (why isn't it triggered
automatically?)

Q: Can I be added as maintainer/bugowner for the packages?

Best regards,
Johannes

--
Johannes Weberhofer